Friday, July 30, 2010

Fifth Avenue Hat Repair







Dear Internet blog diary.
Today I went to Stockholm ! Why ? Well I went to stockholm to try on a hat !
A hat? Yes a hat ! And stop talking to yourself/Myself !

Yes ! Today I went to Stockholm, the main city of Sweden, to try on a hat. But not any hat at all ! This hat was from the *drumroll*.... FIFTH AVENUE SHOE REPAIR !!!

I love fifth avenue shoe repair ! This brand is probably my absolute favorite swedish brand including Acne !

So I arrived at the store at about two-o'clock in the afternoon. The store was not too big, in fact it was very small, but it was very nicely decorated ! From the ceiling hanged loads of staircase shelves in black with loads of clothes sitting on them. The clothes sat very nice and tidy folded in small piles on each level of the shelf. On the walls hanged cool sculptures/shelves in steel !
The ground floor was the largest area with most of the clothes. I went down there and took a look. The first thing my eyes attracted was the gorgeous hat ! I walked towards it.
I stood there in front of the hat for about a half an hour which made many costumers believe that I was a shop assistant and started to ask me questions and such. I shyly whispered that I didn't know since I wasn't a shop assistant...
After several of more minutes I swallowed my shyness and took the hat upstairs to buy it.
A nice (real) shop assistant named Maria helped me :)

I walked out of the store with pride ! I did it !! :D

So the hat is a fedora. It has a gorgeous facade and an ,even more gorgeous, pattern.
The pattern is an explosion of flowers in all kinds of beautiful and strong colors ! The colors break out in a beautiful black background and a black lining.
The classical facade and structure gets a nice twist with the very colorful and explosive flora pattern.

Here are some pictures I took :)





No comments:

Post a Comment