Thursday, May 27, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!


So ! hi again ! nothing new really...
so todays topic is : Favorite things !
I have many favorite things ! My absolute FAVORITE things are....
*drums playing*
Rain, the scent of roses, buttons, clouds and sunsets !

YAAAAY ! well.... Those things are pretty lame, but still AWESOME !
So lately it has been raining a lot...
bad news for some but GREAT news for me ! you see I LOVE rainy days ! not just cause its a reason to crawl down in he couch under a warm blanket while eating ice cream and watching a long lost childhood movie, NOOOO ! its because I LOVE the rain !
the rain is how I feel represents those "little things that you can't live without".
Rain is the thing that many people dispute! they think "why does it have to rain?".
Well, the rain is hated by SO may people, but lets think about the things the rain has to offer us HUMANS (or plants, trees, eggs, aliens, mutants, zombies idk) :
Without rain we would probably be dead by now. No water, no fruits, no animals, NOTHING !
so think before you say something like that !

just because you've been nice and listened to my nag, heres a song that reminds me of rain !

No comments:

Post a Comment